The key to successful saving is to start as young as possible.
Landmark Kids Club is designed to help your child see the value of saving money. Membership in the club gives your child access to:
- A savings account2 with great interest rates to help your child see his or her money grow
- Birthday cards sent each year to your child
- Landmark Kids Club membership card
- A fun and educational activity book
- Special invitations to valuable and entertaining club events and activities throughout the year
Great Interest Rates for Young Savers
| up to $499
| over $500 up to $2,499
| over $2,500 up to $4,999
Membership enrollment fee of $15 is waived with a qualifying parent account with Landmark Bank. Qualifying accounts include a checking account with check card or a real estate loan.
1Actual annual percentage yield depends on the balance in the account and may change after the account is opened. APYs effective as of 11/28/12. Fees may reduce earnings. Minimum opening balance for Landmark Kids savings account is $10. Contact us for further information about account terms and conditions. Limit one Landmark Kids Club account per child under age 18.
2You may make no more than six preauthorized withdrawals, automatic or telephonic transfers, checks, drafts, and debit card or other similar transactions from your account per statement cycle. An excess debit fee will be charged for each transaction in excess of three during a monthly cycle.