You may have recently received notification from us by mail concerning your card.
At Landmark Bank, we believe one of our most important jobs is to provide security for our customers. We were recently notified by Visa® that certain Debit Card information was compromised through a third-party, including those of some of our cardholders. Visa and the proper authorities are continuing their investigation into this issue.
The following instructions are designed to help you in the event your card may have been affected:
- Replacement cards are being mailed to certain customers who may have been affected. If you receive a new card, you should activate it immediately by calling the telephone number provided with your new card 866-633-5293 (770-248-5774 from outside the US) from your phone number on file, or by visiting any Landmark Bank branch.
- Once your new card is activated, your existing card will no longer work and should be destroyed.
- When you call 866-633-5293 to activate your new card, you will be able to choose your new PIN (Personal Identification Number). You can use the same PIN you currently have or you can select a new PIN.
- If you have recurring payments charged to your existing card, you should contact the merchants right away and inform them that your card information has been changed. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way.
- You are still protected by Landmark Shield,** which helps keep every Landmark Bank Consumer Visa Debit Card secure by providing Fraud, Purchase and Travel Protection Services at no cost to you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-866-465-7107. We take great care to protect you and your accounts, and we are glad to assist you in any way we can. All Consumer Visa Debit Cardholders, whether affected or not, can continue to use their existing card with comfort because you are protected by Landmark Shield Fraud and Purchase Security services:
- Zero Liability *
- 24/7 Fraud Monitoring
- Purchase Security**
- Warranty Manager and Extended Protection**
- Travel Accident Insurance**
- Travel and Emergency Assistance **
Nonetheless, it is imperative that you take the steps outlined above, including activating your new card, immediately and destroy your old card.
You can access your transaction information anytime with Landmark Bank online or mobile banking systems. If you are registered for Online Banking, we encourage you to sign in and review the activity on your card account(s). If you are not yet registered for Online Banking, you can sign up through LandmarkBank.com.
* Visa Zero Liability does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify Landmark Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult Landmark Bank for additional details or visit Visa.com/security.
** Consumer Only. Business cards and HSA Debit Cards benefits differ. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply, you must use your Landmark Bank Consumer Visa Debit Card to secure the transaction. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details. Visit LandmarkBank.com/debitcard for more details. For business debit card features, visit LandmarkBank.com/bizdebitcard.
Landmark Bank may deny transactions or deactivate customer cards at any time to protect our customers. If necessary, we may decline suspicious payments on or deactivate your current card without notice to you.