Tips for Mobile Banking Simplicity
- Login to Internet Banking
- Click on the OTHER SERVICES button then click on MOBILE BANKING
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Choose a Mobile Login and PIN, enter your Mobile phone number* and click the orange Enroll button
- You will receive two text messages on your mobile phone. No action is required to use Mobile Browser Banking.
- If you want to enable SMS Mobile Banking, reply YES to complete that setup.
for security reasons, accounts within Mobile are displayed by their name, not their number. Setup nicknames for your accounts within Internet Banking by clicking on the PREFERENCES
tab, then NICKNAMES
. Remember to keep nicknames short to cut down on SMS Mobile Banking keystrokes.
Mobile Bill Pay: is only available via Mobile Web Browser or Mobile Apps. For security, payees must be created within Internet Banking online Bill Payments and are displayed by their nicknames. So create biller nicknames for easier selection in the Mobile Bill Pay’s payee list.
If you're not a current Internet Banking customer, sign up or open your account online anytime.
*Only one mobile phone number is allowed per Internet Banking profile. A single mobile phone number can be registered to multiple Internet Banking profiles, but only the first profile to register the number will be able to use SMS Mobile Banking.