Upgrade your bank statement by going paperless. It’s free, quick, secure, and convenient.
Easy Steps to Get Started
- Email Notification - you’ll receive an email when your bank statement is available online within Internet Banking.
- Same Day Availability - statements are available as PDF formatted files online the same day they are generated – no more waiting on postal delivery.
- No password required - because Internet Banking requires both login credentials and an added security layer of multi-factor authentication.
- Archived Online - statements will be stored securely online for up to 24 months.
- Same design - online statements look just like your regular paper statement
- Check images are included, if your account is set up for image statements.
- Multiple accounts can be combined in one statement file or sent separately.
- Personal or business transaction accounts are available.
- Ability to save or print - you have the ability to save the PDF files to your own storage device, but we encourage you to consider the environment before printing since they will be available online for 24 months.
- Login to Internet Banking
- Click on STATEMENTS
- Confirm the account list is complete; email address is up-to-date; and delivery preferences are accurate