The Easier Way To Pay For Everyday Purchases, No Matter Where You Go
From coffee downtown to croissants in Paris, no matter where you go, you can use your Landmark Bank Visa® Debit Card as an easy and safe alternative to cash and checks. It’s the perfect way to pay for purchases at your favorite retailers and restaurants. Simply present your debit card at any business where Visa Debit Cards are accepted. You can also use your Visa Debit Card at ATMs around town or around the world.
Helping You Take Control, Keeping You Safe
When you use your Visa Debit Card, you have the ability to track every transaction you make, so you know exactly where your money is going. That’s because purchases are withdrawn directly from your checking account, and with Landmark Shield™, you receive greater protection against fraud. Landmark Shield™ provides a wide variety of features and protections, including:
- EMV chip technology, considered the gold standard for credit card security
- Zero liability protection against unauthorized purchases made with your card*
- 24/7 fraud monitoring to help protect you against fraud and suspicious activity
- 3-digit security code for an additional layer of security that helps verify your identity when making online and telephone purchases
You also receive these benefits:
- Purchase security up to 90 days, to replace, repair or reimburse eligible purchases made with your card1
- Warranty manager, which enables you to register an eligible product and double the time period of the manufacturer’s warranty at no cost (up to one year)1
- Travel accident insurance offers up to $100,000 accidental death and dismemberment coverage when common carrier tickets are purchased1,2
- Travel and emergency assistance services like medical, legal or transportation when you travel1
Open a Checking Account Today
When you open any Landmark Bank checking account, you get a Landmark Bank Visa Debit Card at no additional charge. Applying for a checking account is easy. Choose from a variety of checking accounts and apply today.
Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
During business hours, 7 a.m.–7 p.m., call (800) 618-5503. After business hours, call (800) 500-1044.
* Covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify Landmark Bank promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult Landmark Bank for additional details or visit usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/Media%20Kits/PDF/PaymentSecurity_Infographic.pdf .
1 Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your Landmark Bank Visa debit card to secure the transaction. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details
2 Insurance products mentioned here are not deposits, not FDIC insured not insured by any federal government agency and not bank guaranteed.