Have you ever had a checking account that was overdrawn when it was closed? If so, you may have been reported to ChexSystems®
, a national list of individuals who have previously mishandled a deposit account. This makes it difficult to find a bank willing to meet your needs.
We want to help you get back into the game with Rebound Checking
, an account designed for people who are working to improve their credit rating because of past banking problems.
- Free Internet Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- Free box of bank logo checks
- Up to 5 ATM network fees waived per month
- $5 discount on safe deposit box
- Tip sheet on balancing your checking account and avoiding extra fees
The monthly service fee is just $9.99. Plus, if you maintain your Rebound Checking account for a full year in good standing, you may request to switch to another checking account type, including Better Free Checking with no monthly service fees.