Looking to earn even more on your Checking Account? Better Investment high yield checking accounts from Landmark Bank are here for you.
Our highest interest checking accounts, Better investment checking from Landmark Bank helps you earn more money with interest rates that are tiered by your balance. The more money you keep in your Better Investment Checking account, the more you earn with these high interest checking accounts.
Our highest interest checking accounts offer Landmark Bank customers the benefits they would expect from a big bank, with the friendly attitude of a trusted home town bank. These high yield checking accounts offer interest tiered by balance as well as:
- Free checks in any style you choose!
- Additional Checks at No extra charge
- A free Visa Debit® Card
- Access to Landmark Internet Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- 50% discount on Safe Deposit Boxes at your Landmark Bank
- Free Nationwide ATMs1
- Overdraft Protection up to $8002
Better Investment Checking Accounts are available with a $50 minimum opening balance or qualifying direct deposit, and the $15 service charge associated with the account is waived on balances exceeding a $5,000 minimum daily balance or $7,500 average daily balance.
Open our Highest Interest Checking Accounts Online
You want high interest checking accounts that work for you. Landmark Bank’s Investment Checking Accounts are our highest interest checking accounts, offering all the benefits you would come to expect from a better checking account. Get started today!
Open one of our high yield checking accounts online by filling out the secure application today.
You can also open a Better Investment Checking account at your local Landmark Bank branch. Find yours now!
1 Owner ATM fee is assessed automatically to the account and the bank will refund monthly.
2. Overdraft charges of $29 per item apply. Fee may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means. ATM and everyday debit card transactions will be covered only if prior authorization is on file with the bank. We reserve the right to require you to pay an overdraft immediately or on demand. All negative balances must be brought positive within 30 days. Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay an item. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, or you are not making regular deposits, or you have too many overdrafts.