Landmark Bank offers several business insurance options, each with distinct benefits and purposes. On a commercial level, business insurance not only covers your business and its day-to-day operations, but Landmark Bank also offers a full suite of insurance options to make available for employees as well. With a wide variety of insurance options, employee benefits are limited only by your creativity. Apply for insurance today through Landmark Bank.
On a commercial level, Landmark Bank offers the following applications for business insurance, each linked with an explanation of why that particular type of business insurance may be right for your company.
Get Started & Apply for Insurance for Your Business
Do you want to:
1. Provide tax deferred funding for Buy/Sell; Cross purchase, and stock purchase agreements (life and disability)?
2. Provide tax deferred funding for Key Man Coverage? (Life and Disability)
3. Provide tax deferred funding for Bonus and Double Bonus Programs?
4. Provide tax deferred funding for Executive Compensation on a truly discriminatory basis? (no controlled by ERISMA)
5. Provide tax free business continuation funds in the event of death or disability of owners and principals?
6. Provide a tax deferred haven for excess earnings and taxes on the excess?
7. Provide tax deferred funding with current tax benefits or deferred benefits for charitable giving?
8. Provide required security for business loans protecting the bank and the business against the loss of business due to the disability or death of a key man?
9. Satisfy SBA requirements?
10. Build family funding for tightly held family business?
11. Provide tax deferred growth as well as tax free retirement income for Principals and key people on a discriminatory basis?
12. Provide Tax-deferred funding for an environment for retention of key personal via use of “Golden Handcuffs” and “Parachutes”?
Learn More About Business Insurance Through Landmark Bank
To learn more about business insurance options offered by Landmark Bank, call or visit a local branch today. Our insurance team is ready to assist you in answering any questions you may have in regards to coverage, insurance options, or how to apply for insurance. Looking for a personal insurance application? See our personal section.