Landmark Bank has qualified insurance professionals on staff dealing with all aspects of life insurance, disability insurance and long-term coverage for both individuals and businesses.
Landmark Bank’s Insurance Department falls under the broad services offered by the Investments Division of Landmark Investments.
Collectively, the insurance professionals at Landmark Bank have more than 150 years of experience, with an arsenal of competitive products for life insurance, disability insurance and long-term care coverage.
Landmark Bank is not beholden to any proprietary companies, and thus we are able to select from numerous insurance companies and are able to choose the best disability or life insurance products to fit the needs of yourself as an individual or your company.
Insurance products offered by Landmark Bank include:
- Term life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Universal Life insurance – used for saving for retirement or education or for parents with a special needs child
- Variable and Variable Universal Life – for retirement or education savings or to be used for charitable gifts
- Single Premium Life Insurance – often used in custodial accounts for children or grandchildren
- Survivorship Life Insurance – often used for estate planning
- Long Term Care – for those concerned about wealth transfer or asset preservation
- Disability insurance – covers income if you are unable to work
Learn more about Life Insurance and More through Landmark Bank
Experience the benefits of working alongside the insurance professionals at Landmark Bank, and learn more about our products and insurance services for both individuals and for business. Click the links below to get started on the application process.
For Personal applications click here:
For Business applications click here: