As a business owner, your primary focus is on growing your business and taking care of your employees. Let Landmark Bank help. Our Investments Division has the expertise, the resources and the ability to assist you in creating a financial plan that will ensure that your business is appropriately positioned to deal with the complexities in today's workplace. No matter the size of your business or industry, we can provide you with solutions that will solve a number of different challenges within the workplace including qualified retirement plans, insurance and retaining key employees.
Let us help you navigate the fiduciary responsibility that accompanies your retirement plan and ensure that it is appropriate for you and your employees. Retirement solutions include:
- 401(k) Plan
- 403(b) Plan
- Keogh Plan
- Profit Sharing Plans (PSP)
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEP)
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE)
For your business, Landmark Bank's Investment Division can offer insurance with numerous benefits to you and your employees. Insurance solutions include:
- Providing tax deferred strategies for different types of insurance
- Providing funding for Buy/Sell; Cross purchase, and stock purchase agreements (life and disability).
- Provide tax free business continuation funds in the event of death or disability of owners and principals
- Provide required security for business loans protecting the bank and the business against loss due to the disability or death of a key man.
- Satisfy SBA requirements.
- Build family funding for tightly held family business.
- Provide retirement income for owners and key employees.
- Provide strategies to attract and retain key employees.