Investing in the Future of Your Business
Your business is unique, and no one knows it better than you do. That’s why at Landmark Bank and Landmark Investments, we take the time to listen to your goals, and work with you to create an investment plan that is custom tailored to your particular business needs. Landmark Bank and Landmark Investments have the experience, expertise and resources to create a financial plan that ensures your business is appropriately positioned to deal with the complexities in today's workplace. Whether your business is small or large, we can provide you with solutions to your business goals, including qualified retirement plans, insurance and many more products to help recruit and retain key employees.
Retirement Plans that Work for You
You can give your business a boost with a solid retirement plan. Landmark Bank and Landmark Investments are ready to serve you with a comprehensive menu of retirement solutions, including:
- 401(k) plan — A qualified plan in which employees contribute a portion of their paycheck on a pretax basis.
- 403(b) plan—A retirement plan for certain eligible employees such as public school employees, employees of tax-exempt organizations and clergy members.
- Keogh plan — A tax-deferred pension plan for employees of unincorporated businesses.
- Profit sharing plans (PSP)— A flexible plan that gives employees the benefit of sharing in the profits of a company.
- Simplified employee pension plans (SEP) — Provides a simple way for business owners and self-employed individuals to contribute towards their retirement savings.
- Savings incentive match plan for employees (SIMPLE) — A simplified plan for businesses with 100 employees or fewer that don’t offer a traditional retirement plan.
Comprehensive Insurance Solutions
Landmark Bank and Landmark Investments are proud to offer a wide array of insurance solutions and products to protect your business and benefit your employees. Our insurance solutions include:
- Funding for buy/sell, cross purchase and stock purchase agreements (life and disability).
- Tax-free business continuation funds in the event of the death or disability of a business owner or principal employee.
- Security options for business loans protecting the bank and the business against loss due to the disability or death of a key employee.
- Strategies to help you satisfy Small Business Administration requirements.
- Family funding strategies for tightly held family businesses.
- Tactics to help your business attract and retain valuable employees.
When navigating the complex world of business insurance and retirement plans, you want to have an experienced advisor to lean on for help and advice.