What is Landmark Rewards?
Landmark Rewards is a reward program offering points on qualifying purchases. Points can be redeemed for items, such as gift cards, airfare, hotels, cash, merchandise and travel packages.
Who is eligible for the Landmark Rewards?
An Eligible Landmark Bank Credit Card is a Landmark Bank Plutonium Visa® Credit Card, a Landmark Bank Visa Signature® Credit Card, or a Landmark Bank Small Business Visa Credit Card. A Landmark Bank Commercial Visa Credit Card is not an Eligible Landmark Bank Credit Card.
- DEBIT CARD REWARDS IS A FUTURE ENHANCEMENT AND IS NOT YET AVAILABLE
- ONCE AVAILABLE, An Eligible Landmark Bank Debit Card is a Landmark Bank consumer, concierge or small business Visa Debit Card issued by Landmark Bank and tied to a deposit account at Landmark Bank and which you have been enrolled in the Landmark Rewards Program. A debit card tied to an HSA account is not an Eligible Landmark Bank Debit Card. In order to earn Landmark Rewards Points using a Landmark Bank Debit Card, you must first enroll your Landmark Bank Debit Card at www.LandmarkBank.com/Rewards. Points will not accumulate for purchases made with a Landmark Bank Debit Card until it is enrolled in the Landmark Rewards Program.
How do I earn Points?
Landmark Bank Plutonium Visa Credit Card - for every one dollar charged for purchases, you will receive three Landmark Rewards Points.
- Landmark Bank Visa Signature Credit Card - for every one dollar charged for purchases, you will receive four Landmark Rewards Points. Additionally, you will receive 10,000 bonus points for every $10,000 purchases made with the card.
- Landmark Bank Small Business Visa Credit Card - for every one dollar charged for purchases, you will receive three Landmark Rewards Points.
- DEBIT CARD REWARDS IS A FUTURE ENHANCEMENT AND IS NOT YET AVAILABLE
- ONCE AVAILABLE, Landmark Bank Consumer or Small Business Debit Card– In order to earn Landmark Rewards Points using a Landmark Bank Debit Card, you must first enroll your Landmark Bank Debit Card at www.LandmarkBank.com/Rewards. Points will not accumulate for purchases made with a Landmark Bank Debit Card until it is enrolled in the Landmark Rewards Program. Qualified Debit Card Purchases. Transactions with your Eligible Landmark Bank Debit Card are only Qualified Debit Card Purchases if (1) you do not use your PIN when making the purchase and (2) the merchant at which the Eligible Landmark Bank Debit Card is used processes the transaction through Visa. Certain merchants process non-PIN purchases through a network other than Visa and these transactions are not Qualified Debit Card purchases. This is true even if you intended for the transaction to earn points and the merchant did not notify you of their transaction routing process or did not allow you to choose how the transaction is processed. Qualified Debit Card Purchases receive one Landmark Reward Point for each one dollar Qualified Debit Card purchase made with an Eligible Landmark Bank Debit Card. NOTE: If you return a purchase and receive credit to your account, those points will be deducted from your total. Fraudulent transactions reversed from your account will also be deducted from your point total.
What is the URL for the Landmark Rewards website?
How do I view and redeem points?
The first time you go to the Landmark Rewards website, www.LandmarkBank.com/Rewards, you will create a Landmark Rewards user name and password. If your Visa account has authorized cardholders, each cardholder will be able to create their own user name and password. Upon accepting terms and conditions you will be able to view and redeem points. Points displayed will be the accumulation of all points earned by all cardholders. Why do I have to enter my full 16 digit card number? As part of the registration process you will be prompted to select your own user name and password. Entering your 16 digit card number is necessary for validating eligible reward cards.
Are there a maximum number of Points?
Do my Points expire?
Yes. Points for purchases have an expiration date of 3 years. The expiration date for Bonus Points may differ from the expiration date of other earned points.
Can Points be gifted or transferred to another card or product?
Who can redeem the reward points earned on my Visa account?
Reward points can be redeemed by all primary or joint cardholders on the credit card account. All cardholders will have their own individual card number and all cardholders (primary signer, co-borrower and/or authorized users) can redeem the accumulated points earned by signing into the reward website.
What happens to my Points if I close my account?
We encourage you to redeem your points prior to your closing the account. Otherwise you will lose all of your points.
Can I combine my Points if I have two Platinum Rewards or two Landmark Bank Visa Signature credit cards or both?
Yes, you are able to link your accounts through the rewards website at www.LandmarkBank.com/Rewards. You agree that you will only request linking if you are a owner on the associated account. You must be a signer or authorized user of the enrolled Debit (once available) or Credit Card, or of the associated account for those products. You cannot link Consumer and Business products in the same Landmark Rewards account.
How are points posted to my account?
Points are posted to your account on a daily basis.
Who can I contact for assistance or questions about Points?
Rewards Representatives are available by phone at 855-445-6830. You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Business hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (EST) and Saturday - Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
For what items can I redeem my Points?
You may redeem your Landmark Rewards Points in four major categories: travel, cash, gift cards and merchandise. To redeem points, call the Landmark Rewards Redemption Service Center at 855-445-6830, or redeem points online at www.LandmarkBank.com/Rewards. Redemption fees may apply for certain items.
Can I upgrade my airline ticket to Business Class or First Class?
For the majority of our airline rewards, you can redeem your Points for any class of service. You may not upgrade your ticket once booked. You may contact the airline for questions on upgrades or other changes to itinerary once tickets are booked.
Who do I contact if something goes wrong with my flight?
You may contact the airline directly. You will receive contact numbers on your flight itinerary, which will be emailed to you after you redeem Points for air travel.
What happens if I cancel a flight booked through Landmark Rewards website?
Tickets are non-changeable and non-refundable. Any changes to itinerary must be handled directly with the airline listed on your itinerary. You may be subject to fees enforced by the airlines for changes to your flight itinerary.
Can I receive airline frequent flyer miles for airline tickets using Points?
Yes. To receive airline miles for flying, you should provide your airline frequent flyer number on the Orbitz® site or to the agent over the phone when you redeem your Points. You must work directly with the airline in question if you forget to provide your frequent flyer number or in cases of any discrepancies.
Can I combine my Points and my frequent flyer miles for free airline tickets?
No, our Landmark Rewards is unique to our bank and you can only redeem your Points for rewards. If you have airline miles, you need to work with each individual airline frequent flyer program separately.
How do I redeem my points for hotels, car rentals, cruises, experiential travel?
Travel redemptions may be made online at www.LandmarkBank.com/Rewards or by phone through a Rewards Representative at 855-445-6830. Redemption fees may apply.
How do I redeem my points for general merchandise?
Merchandise redemptions may be made online at www.LandmarkBank.com/Rewards or by phone through Rewards Representative at 855-445-6830. Merchandise may take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do I redeem Points for cash?
Cash redemption may be made online at www.LandmarkBank.com/Rewards or by phone through Rewards Representative at 855-445-6830. Deposits may take up to 3-5 business days to post to your savings account.
How do I redeem my points for gift cards?
Gift card redemptions may be made online at www.LandmarkBank.com/Rewards or by phone through Rewards Representative at 855-445-6830. Gift cards will be processed within 3-5 days from the date your order is placed.