When you need to grab some cash from your checking account in a hurry, you can visit one of our convenient ATMs located throughout the community. While pulling funds for a night out on the town or groceries, keep safety in mind as well as how you plan to spend your money.
Here are some ATM safety tips:
- Complete all forms and have your card in hand before you reach the ATM.
- If you're using a drive-up ATM, leave your engine running. Doing so also helps you get going in a flash. Furthermore, keep your doors locked and roll up all windows you're not using for your transaction.
- Be aware of your surroundings before you reach the ATM and while using it. Take note of the distance of other customers who are waiting behind you, and stand in a manner that shields your PIN.
- After withdrawing cash, wait until you're back in your vehicle before you count it.
- Take your receipts when you leave. Not only can you protect your account information, but you can also keep comprehensive records of your account activity.
For more information about smart ways to manage your finances, contact Landmark Bank.
Back to Blog