Thank you for taking an interest in Landmark Bank’s social channels. Our channels are maintained by employees of Landmark Bank for the purpose of engaging with customers and sharing out content about our brand, the financial industry and the communities in which we serve. We ask that when you engage on Landmark Bank’s social channels you adhere to the following community guidelines, we want to ensure a positive experience for all visitors.
Comment and Posting Policy
Please be respectful and courteous to other customers and to our employees when engaging on our social channels. We reserve the right to delete or report comments, posts or tweets we deem to be:
- Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive or unrelated. Including but not limited to sexually explicit or pornographic, profanity or implied profanity, discriminatory or hateful speech.
- Threats; personal attacks, stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization.
- Inaccurate or libelous.
- Spam, solicitations or identical posts.
- Fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Personal Information; including but not limited to social security numbers, account numbers, phone numbers, mailing addresses or email addresses.
- We will do our best respond to comments and answer questions on our social channels, but out of respect for your privacy please contact our customer services representatives at (800) 618–5503 for any questions regarding specific accounts. Do not give out your account information on social media channels.
- Do not post, share or tweet any material if you do not have the legal authority to do so; this includes but is not limited to copyrighted material, trade secrets or securities.
- Landmark Bank may report any explicit or implied criminal activity; including but not limited to phishing schemes and threats towards oneself, another or the bank to the proper authorities.
Landmark Bank reserves the right to ban, block or report without warning or written consent any user who is in violation of community policies. Landmark Bank adheres to the Terms of Services of all the social media channels they engage on and expect users who engage with them on those channels to do the same.