EFFECTIVE: Tuesday, February 11, 2014
On Tuesday, February 11, Landmark Bank’s online banking service will be enhanced with new feature and functionality benefits. With any change, there are always questions. To help you through this transition, we have created this resource page to provide some of the answers.
What is Not Changing?
- Login: Same place; same login credentials.
- Accounts: Same account access.
- Scheduled Transactions: Recurring and future-dated Internet Banking transfers will migrate to the new system.
- Bill Pay: Our bill pay service is not changing.
- Paperless Statements: Our e-statement service is not changing.
- Mobile Banking: Our mobile banking service is not changing.
What is Changing?
will be sporting a new look with convenient navigation and offering more control at your fingertips:
- More account detail information than ever before
- Quick views for basic account look up
- Faster access to transfer funds
- Drag and drop sorting of Accounts and Account Groupings
- Self-select your preferred Landing Page to be displayed at Login
- Extensive account transaction filtering to enable custom research options
- Enhanced Alerts to keep you informed about activity within your Internet Banking account
What to do before February 11?
- Ensure your email address within Internet Banking is up-to-date so you don't miss our updates
- One of your PassMark Challenge Questions will be presented the first time you log into the new system, so please review your questions prior to the upgrade to ensure a seamless login. Note: the link to review and/or update your Questions and Answers is found on the screen you enter your password.
- Go to Transfers - View Postings and print that screen for retention, if desired. This information will not migrate to the new system.
- Start a Demo to preview what all the excitement is about
- Check out the Frequently Asked Questions for additional details you may not have thought about
- If you export history from Internet Banking, review the Web Connect Update Guide specific to your Intuit software for important information about Landmark Bank brand clean ups happening with this upgrade. There may be action steps required for you on or after February 11.
If you still have questions, please give us a call at (800) 618-5503.